Saturday, October 18, 2008

Microsoft Student Partner

Hello Everyone. I am now the Microsoft Student Partner for The University of Texas at El Paso. One of the things that Microsoft has asked me to do is, blog. Great, I've been doing that for a while. However, they asked that I specifically use Windows Live Spaces to do my blogging. So I've created another blog osveliz.spaces.live.com and they gave me a new email: oscarveliz@student-partners.com. I'm not going to stop blogging on Blogger simply because I'm on Spaces. I plan to keep this blog going and posting on issues effecting El Paso and use my Spaces blog to post about everything Microsoft. The reason I made this post is so that I can point you to my Spaces blog where I'll be discussing upcoming events on campus that I will be hosting as well as products/services that Microsoft has available. I will try to update both of these at least weekly if not twice a week.

No comments: